Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bioshock is my game.

First of all I must confess that I’m not so inveterate game player as I would like to be. But nevertheless I’m fully confident that a game is important and inseparable part of our life. Now I’m not going to tell you how we play in the life, which roles we try on, not at all. I just want to tell about one fascinating game that takes me and carries out with playing, that brings me enjoy and completely satisfied when I need to get some rest. If it is of any interest to you I need it too, be sure.

So, this is not Bioshock review exactly but the hot recommendation. This video game I find brilliant for those who prefer games incorporated elements found in role-playing and survival horror games. By the way the horror is made there more real than in movie. Playing this game you spend pretty good time. You can win. You can go first, or let the computer go first. As you usually do it, though.

No comments: